1. I’ve been with my Daddy for over two years. It’s hard to answer “how long have you been submissive” because for me, I’m very much in control of my life and always had to be, so being submissive in a D/s relationship is the only time I’m able to “be” submissive in my mind.
2. I was once made (blindfolded after a take down) to perform oral on a handful of people in the middle of a BDSM Play Party… by a clown. It was awesome! Thank you Daddy!
3. I am and have always wanted to be my Daddy’s little Lolita.
Thanks for the questions!
Woohoo!! Hehe, that’s awesome!
Oh boy, that’s a loaded question…
1. Will our dynamic change when Hubs leaves, yes. How could it not? He will be deeply missed and everyone is going to “feel” his absence. However, we will ALL be here waiting to welcome him home with open arms.
2. Will we continues as if nothing has changed? Of course not, how could we? It’s not like when someone leaves on deployment that everyone back at home forgets they exist. That’s insane to even question.
3. Jealousy? I’m not sure what you’re asking here so I’m not going to bother trying to answer.
Thanks for the questions!
Thank you so much for the early birthday wishes. I’ll be 8 again this year and I’m having an awesome Little Tea Party at a Tea Room that afternoon and then a BIG Kinky Game Night with all our community friends with a Little Pink Princess and Glitter decorations theme! I can’t wait!
As for the wishlist, yes! I do have a wishlist here but I do not give my address out publically of course.
If you do buy me something from my wishlist, please let me know (unless you want to be anon) because I send EVERYONE something in return!
creme brulee cupcakes
This is seriously ALL I want for my birthday…. PLEASE someone makes these for me?!
Lolita (Who will be 8 AGAIN on March 14th!! ahhh, I’m excited!)
$ = You’re awesome, # = I love your blog, @ = You’re beautiful, & = I wish we were close, ~ = I wish we were friends in real life, and ! = You inspire me.
Thank you so much Anon! I wish we were friends too, maybe shoot me a message and we can be friends here!
I know what we do is try our VERY best to stay in contact as much as is allowed. And for the time in between when we know we cant, we have things saved for the tough days.
Now, while you still have time together, write little secret notes or letters or even pictures that you know will make your partner smile and pack them up in a zip bag for “rainy days.”
He can take his with him and you can have yours at hand for those days when you really struggle. Then you can take one out and have a little sunshine in a tough time.
I also LOVE to put BIG BLACK X’s on a huge calender every day to mark how much longer until we will be together again. It helps you visualize the progress you’re making towards seeing each other again!
Another cute idea that’s DD/lg friendly, is go build a bear together, have him put in a few kind bedtime words on a voice box and spray it with him cologne. That’s a perfect Little Friendly treat for when you’re apart.
Just a couple random tips from my own personal experiences.
Best of Luck in your tough time!
Daddy got me with the “OUCH” Paddle… can you tell?!